Trying to test Liberum, had a bit of a palava installing IIS, but it appears to be running fine now. Reached the stage in the Liberum instructions where I have to "Install/Upgrade Language Strings", but I press the button and nothing appears to be happening. If I try to click the "Logon" link, it says language strings are missing. I'm using the Access database, have checked "settings.asp" and paths are correct. So are permissions I think (IUSR_MACHINENAME has MODIFY rights).
BTW, I'm an IIS noob.
Hmmm... well, appears it was an IE problem. I tried the setup page in Firefox and it worked. When I tried logging on to the admin section, IE wouldn't let me, but it did after a restart. Oh well.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)