+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Windows Thread, RM RTA912-T01 Drivers Needed in Technical; I'm trying trying to track down the drivers for a RM RTA912-T01 Tablet PC but have not had much success. ...
  1. #1
    richard_s
    Guest

    Question RM RTA912-T01 Drivers Needed

    I'm trying trying to track down the drivers for a RM RTA912-T01 Tablet PC but have not had much success. Has anyone got one of these anywhere and if so would you be will to help me with the drivers

  2. #2


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,657
    Thank Post
    350
    Thanked 789 Times in 710 Posts
    Rep Power
    344
    Have you tried putting the serial number into the computer section of RM Support?

    Link here

  3. #3
    richard_s
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kmount View Post
    Have you tried putting the serial number into the computer section of RM Support?

    Link here
    Can't read the serial number

  4. #4


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,657
    Thank Post
    350
    Thanked 789 Times in 710 Posts
    Rep Power
    344
    RM - Support Home Page

    Search for RTAB912 (your code is missing the B)

    Returns several drivers, hopefully it's them all.

  5. #5
    Optics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    50
    Thank Post
    9
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    18
    My colleague has just reimaged all our old 912's for flogging on ebay, and I seem to remember her saying about how the provided wireless driver did not work properly and she had to find another. If the RM site doesnt provide what you need, send me a PM and i'll ask her to send you the driver.

    Graham

  6. #6
    richard_s
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Optics View Post
    My colleague has just reimaged all our old 912's for flogging on ebay, and I seem to remember her saying about how the provided wireless driver did not work properly and she had to find another. If the RM site doesnt provide what you need, send me a PM and i'll ask her to send you the driver.

    Graham
    This for a friend who brought one of these things off ebay recently.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Blackpool
    Posts
    1
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    I have some drivers from the RM site...

    Hi,

    I'd be more than happy to host some of the drivers i got from the RM website for you... but has anyone else found a driver for the wireless card build in to the tablet, i can't find one that works!!?

    its the last driver i need!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheus View Post
    Hi,

    I'd be more than happy to host some of the drivers i got from the RM website for you... but has anyone else found a driver for the wireless card build in to the tablet, i can't find one that works!!?

    its the last driver i need!
    Yes i have it somewhere, works with Vista, but i think it's an XP driver. I also have the drivers that i took off an RM build Tablet PC too. I can't remember tho where i got the wireless driver from. PM me if you still need it.

  9. #9


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,657
    Thank Post
    350
    Thanked 789 Times in 710 Posts
    Rep Power
    344
    Folks,

    This thread died almost a year ago now.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. RM Tablet - RTAB910-T01
    By rst101 in forum Hardware
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th March 2009, 06:41 PM
  2. SATA drivers needed HELP!
    By Shrimpersfan in forum Windows
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 7th April 2008, 07:32 PM
  3. Drivers
    By cooper in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 6th March 2008, 03:02 PM
  4. Drivers needed: some help please
    By contink in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14th March 2007, 03:47 PM
  5. advice needed on weather a new server is needed
    By projector1 in forum Hardware
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24th February 2006, 09:20 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •