Windows Thread, Secure Access to Windows Networks: Any Interested Beta Testers? in Technical; Dear Edugeeks,
My company, security software vendor IS Decisions is seeking beta testers for UserLock 5.0 , its solution to ...
24th February 2009, 10:41 AM #1
Secure Access to Windows Networks: Any Interested Beta Testers?
My company, security software vendor IS Decisions is seeking beta testers for UserLock 5.0, its solution to secure access to Windows-based networks by:
- stopping or limiting concurrent sessions
- limiting user access per workstation or customizable range
- setting time restrictions
- providing administrators with session control, alerts and full connectivity analysis and reporting features.
UserLock 5.0 beta comes with numerous enhancements and new features, including:
- entirely revamped Graphical User Interface (console and Web)
- dynamic display of the Active Directory tree
- protection of RAS and VPN (RRAS and RADIUS) sessions
- protection of WiFi Access Points
Interested in joining UserLock 5.0 Beta Testing Program?
Please complete the brief registration process on IS Decisions’ Web site and we will send you every useful information and provide you with personalized Technical Support during your evaluation.
Thank you in advance for your feedback about UserLock 5.0!
IDG Tech News
24th February 2009, 08:45 PM #2
I don't think you need multiple posts about this.
By russdev in forum General Chat
Last Post: 7th May 2008, 09:10 PM
Last Post: 23rd February 2007, 11:16 PM
By ICTNUT in forum Group Project
Last Post: 18th February 2007, 10:16 PM
By NetworkGeezer in forum *nix
Last Post: 14th July 2006, 03:19 PM
By russdev in forum General EduGeek News/Announcements
Last Post: 7th April 2006, 10:46 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread