Has anyone got Communicator working with its address book?
I can't I followed the deployment guide to the T, under the impression from a friend it was really hard... but it didn't seem so, I've got everything I want from it currently working, except this.
Whenever it opens, it logs a notification
(who coincidentally... doesn't have a clue!!!!!!Cannot synchronise with the corporate address book. This may be because the proxy server setting in your web browser does not all access to the address book. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator
I've turned logging on and nothing is logged at all by it. Looked at some stuff on the net but so far none have worked, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to register/unregister using setspn from a microsoft link... it becomes extremely vague at that point.
No worries - I believe I have fixed it, it's gone from my laptop now at least...
Don't ask how I fixed it, because I don't have a clue - lots of reapplying certificates, permission changes, SPN registrations and whatever else someone on the internet told me to do!
Last edited by DrPerceptron; 3rd February 2009 at 09:42 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)