+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Windows Thread, Samsung Webmin Password.. Needs reseting in Technical; Are you sure you didn't just forget the default password? We've over 60 Samsung printers and they all came with ...

Thank Post
    Are you sure you didn't just forget the default password? We've over 60 Samsung printers and they all came with a stupid default login of u:admin p:sce00000 or was it sec00000, one of those anyway

2. 4 Thanks to ChrisMiles:

ernie60 (6th April 2011), IrritableTech (26th February 2013), jjoe90 (16th June 2011), L3OUGH (17th July 2013)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMiles View Post
    Are you sure you didn't just forget the default password? We've over 60 Samsung printers and they all came with a stupid default login of u:admin p:sce00000 or was it sec00000, one of those anyway
    Hallo, ja ich bin sicher das ich mit dem Default Passwort nicht reinkomme. Die Software hat nach der neuen Passwort eingabe, als ich das neue Passwort speichern wollte, die Meldung --Sitzung nicht korrekt beendet-- anngezeigt und danach war Ende!
    MfG

Thank Post
    Vielen Dank für Ihre schnelle Antwort!

Thank Post
    For a Samsung CLP-620
    username:
    admin

password:
    sec00000

regards,

M

6. Thanks to Mith from:

Iain.Faulkner (5th October 2011)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duane_Dibbley View Post
    +rep for mattx

Been searching for a solution for this all afternoon. Last 8 digits of mac address, blank username. Mattx ftw!
    I've attempted to use the last 8 digits of the mac address but all I get is Please enter ID and Password???? any ideas ???

Thank Post
    Have you tried my solution:

Quote Originally Posted by Mith View Post
    For a Samsung CLP-620
    username:
    admin

password:
    sec00000

Thank Post
    Hi!
    I got the same problem with an used network-interface-card. After I had installed the item in a Samsung CLP-500 printer and tried to use the network interface, I was asked fore an password, that I didn't know. Remarkeable: After switching the printer off, the settings had changed, and no more password was necessary. Perhaps it was because of the former printer-typ was a CLP-550N? So if you have the chance to test the interface in an other printer - maybe it will work!?! Good luck!

Thank Post

Angry clp-365w default username and password

Quote Originally Posted by Mith View Post
    For a Samsung CLP-620
    username:
    admin

password:
    sec00000

regards,

M
    Worked for me - you should work for Samsung, you actually know something!!!!

You are a true saviour!!! 5 emails to Samsung and nothing but broken English responses that do not even answer the question that I have asked or ignore my message and explanation of what I have already tried. "Why not try downloading the application on our website" (I've already explained I have installed all applications on the website and the wireless wizard still does not work, they also supply a web link web link and say to download 'the 4th one down' the link just takes me to the .pdf manuals... Great....)

Hair loss back to normal and stress over for now, lets hope I never have to commune with Samsung again! I do however still love their products!

Thank Post

You are a genius... than you soo sooo much...

Quote Originally Posted by mattx View Post
    What did you enter as the user ID ? Leave it blank and the password is the last 8 digits of the Mac address.....
    I have been reading threads all over the internet to find a solution for this none of it worked... and Samsung Help is of NO HELP..... at last I found you... Great help ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,067 Times in 624 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zihanjj View Post
    I have been reading threads all over the internet to find a solution for this none of it worked... and Samsung Help is of NO HELP..... at last I found you... Great help ...
    No problem - glad it worked. [ Very old thread !! ]

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I am encountering the same problem as @Jorgo describes below. I logged on with the default user and PW then reset it. Only to find the next time I logged onto it it wouldn't let me back in. Tried the last 8 digits of the MAC and that won't let me in either. Our Admin staff hate the 680 they have because it won't print from web or PDF if the default paper size isn't A4. Samsung suggested applying a firmware update - I duly tried that and the darned thing told me it was the wrong firmware - even though I know for sure I downloaded the right one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgo View Post
    I've just run into the same problem with a SCX-3205W printer. It doesn't let me enter a password only.
    Actually, I had changed the password in the configuration dialogue, and I typed it twice including the confirmation box. Now neither the old nor the new password work. Splendid. Any hints on resetting the thing would greatly be appreciated!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12