I've been busy creating various useful packages you can use within your deployment or if you're a system builder; on your master images.
Logistix Post XP SP3 Update Pack (September)
The Logistix Post XP SP3 Update Pack September edition will be the last combined Post XP SP3 updates + .NET Framework due to its large size. Next month, the October edition will just contain Post XP SP3 updates.
Logistix Office 2007 Compatibility Pack
The Logistix Office 2007 Compatibility Update Pack contains the Office 2007 Compatibility Pack, Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Post Hotfixes all in one convenient package.
To extract the Dotnetfx.exe file to deploy the .NET Framework
1. Download Dotnetfx.exe to the root directory of the C:\ drive on your local computer.
2. Open a command prompt.
3. Change the directory to the root of the C:\ drive.
4. Type mkdir dotnetfx at the command prompt to create a directory in which to copy Dotnetfx.exe.
5. Type dotnetfx.exe /q /c:"msiexec /qb /a netfx.msi TARGETDIR=c:\dotnetfx" at the command prompt to extract the files to the dotnetfx directory.
6. Close the command prompt window.
7. Navigate to the C:\dotnetfx folder in Windows Explorer and verify that the files were extracted.
8. Move the dotnetfx folder and all its contents to the server that you will use for deployment.
Works for all of them.. but .net 3.5 is HUGE! and takes ages to install and then needs a reboot, and takes ages to "configure"... and which point it failed for me... but it was surplus to requirements so I said sod it.
Logistix Office 2007 Compatibility Plus Pack
The Logistix Office 2007 Compatibility Plus Pack contains the Office 2007 Compatibility Pack, Service Pack 1 (SP1), all Post Hotfixes and Microsoft Works 6 - 9 Viewer all in one convenient package.
Last edited by Michael; 28th September 2008 at 05:11 PM.