+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Windows Thread, Weird Shockwave Problem - Installed, but won't work! in Technical; Unfortunately missewd the pizza as we got caught up sorting out a show deal for prices on a stand. Ah ...
    Thank Post
    Unfortunately missewd the pizza as we got caught up sorting out a show deal for prices on a stand. Ah well, got to the stand in the end and had a great time at the show. Well done to all exhibitors, got somne good contacts and a few good ideas to follow up.

Thank Post
    Right, back to the problem at hand...I am in another school at the moment and thought I would just try out the site and guess what....it won't work here either and gives the same problem! I am running the PC logged on as a local admin so no roaming or mandatory profiles loaded, uninstalled shockwave and flash, ran Adobe shockwave uninstaller utility, cleared temp files etc and let the website load the flash and shock when it discovered they were not installed and it still does not work! Running out of ideas now (or should that be ran?) as I'm now asking the question any ideas what iot could be? By the way checked the site at home and it works fine with the latest flash etc.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,603 Posts
    Did you try running this as administrator before retesting you stuff? Flower

It's normally only the BBC stuff that blows up with this kind of problem for me... it'll run fine for months and then suddenly it detects a low-flying pig somewhere in the universe and I'm back to trying to make shockwave and flash work again.

Thank Post
    Just been testing and installing as a local admin at the moment to try and limit the nimber of changes being made and variations to test, but still got nowhere. Tried all sorts of other shockwave apps on the web and they all, including flower, work just fine, just not the one I need!!!! Run out of ideas and patience at the moment! Did email their techsupport but not holding my breath!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123