Reset at: (200,000 pages)
1. Use the following Pin Codes:
For LaserJet 4200 (11420002)
For LaserJet 4300 (11430002)
2. Press the SELECT Button to open the Menus.
3. Now use the UP Arrow or DOWN Arrow Buttons to scroll to SERVICE.
4. Once at SERVICE, Press the SELECT Button.
5. Now press the UP or DOWN Arrow Buttons until the first digit of the Pin Code appears.
6. Now press the SELECT Button to save that digit
7. Repeat this selection procedure until the entire eight digit Pin Code is saved.
8. The Service Sub Menu will appear on the display of the Printer.
9. Now use the UP and DOWN Arrows to scroll to the Maintenance Item on the Service Sub Menu and press the SELECT Button.
10. Now you can set the number of pages since the last Maintenance Kit was installed.
11. The printer automatically exits the Service Menu after about one (1) minute if no Buttons are pressed. You can also hit the PAUSE/RESUME Button to exit.