+ Post New Thread
Windows Thread, FRS for AD in Technical; Hi I got a minor problem with FRS on one of the domain controllers I am getting a Event ID ...
    Thank Post
    Blog Entries

FRS for AD

Hi I got a minor problem with FRS on one of the domain controllers I am getting a Event ID 13562 Following is the warnings and errors encountered by File Replication service while polling the domain controller ***** for FRS replica set configuration information.

when I run dcdiag the test that fails is the "Frsevent with there are warning errors events within the last 24 hours after the sysvol has been shared. Failing sysvol replication problems may cause group policy problems."

Any suggestions to fix these problems. This server also runs the DNS and DHCP.

Thank Post
    We had some issues with FRS a while back, spent ages trying to check out DNS, AD etc - installed Ultrasound (free MS download) which helps monitor where it's going wrong.

In the end had almost given up then when trying to run an NTBACKUP before demoting the DC (needed doing anyway) I was getting BSODs. Just for my own peace of mind ran a MEMTEST and guess what........ faulty RAM

There's plenty other things it could be but if all else fails and logic seems to have gone out the window it's worth doing just in case...

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information