+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Windows Thread, Here's a puzzler in Technical; Sounds like there is something corrupt, could a graphics driver or could be a Windows file. Personally I would use ...
    Thank Post

Re: Here's a puzzler

Sounds like there is something corrupt, could a graphics driver or could be a Windows file.
    Personally I would use a Windows XP CD to boot up & then select to go in to the recovery console. From there run chkdsk /r
    If there are any Windows files found to be corrupt it should repair them. This can take a while, but it may sort it out.

Thank Post

Re: Here's a puzzler

find out when it starting happening and use system restore back to a day or two before it.
    I agree more with the video settings issue - certainly the easier thing to fix and change - try the simple solutions first! knock the res down - maybe even re istall the video driver / replace it with a more up to date one - Oh - and do it the long hand way - i.e don't reinstall, uninstall and make sure it has gone , reboot, - to the extent that windows wont go and automatically reinstall the same one again - so you can install a clean new driver. try this before changing h/d or anything more complicated

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12