+ Post New Thread
Windows Thread, Adobe Acrobat X Professional CS6 in Technical; All, I had a few problems when installing Acrobat X Professional via the Adobe Deployment tool 3.1 but I have ...
    Thank Post

Cool Adobe Acrobat X Professional CS6

All,

I had a few problems when installing Acrobat X Professional via the Adobe Deployment tool 3.1 but I have finallyt cracked it please see attached this is a recipe for the program, I hope this helps to any strugglers out there as this took me ages.

It might be worth putting future recipes for problematic software which may help everyone in the forum?

Hope this helps,

JHLEHS
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank Post
    Hi JHLEHS,

I've tried to download your document but it keeps telling me that the files is corrupted.

Any chance you could share your knowledge on the deployment of Adobe Acrobat X. I've managed to successfully package the main packages within CS6, but am getting stuck with the 'exceptions'. Adobe suggest that the package can be deployed using the following commands:

msiexec.exe /i AcroPro.msi EULA_ACCEPT=NO REGISTRATION_SUPPRESS=YES SUITEMODE=1 INSTALLLEVEL=101 AS_DISABLE_LEGACY_COLOR=1 IGNOREAAM=1 TRANSFORMS=en_GB.mst /qn
    msiexec.exe /p AcrobatUpd1011.msp /qn

Any advice on how this can be achieved using a single package on an RM CC4 network would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 2,007 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cbsc View Post
    I've tried to download your document but it keeps telling me that the files is corrupted.
    Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, try a different browser.

The attachment downloads without issue in Chrome.

Thank Post
    Yes, the file downloads fine for me. In internet explorer and chrome try right click save target as.

Thank Post
    Thank you both. I was able to download the file. Some strange caching going on with my Google Chrome browser.

I've managed to successfully deploy Adobe CS6 to our network using your guidance. However we are experiencing an issue with Adobe PDF printing. We have Adobe Acrobat X Pro installed, and we are able to create PDF files without any problems using the software. However if you attempt to print using the 'Adobe PDF' printer (e.g. from notepad or MS Word) it appears to spool the print job, but then nothing happens. I think it's a problem with acrotray which is not loading. Has anyone experienced anything similar, and found a resolution? I've confirmed that Distiller is working correctly.

Thanks!

Thank Post
    Great, glad to hear it. Adobe PDF always causes problems with our network. Sometimes if we have Adobe PDF printer installed it knocks out other printers, we just remove it and show the user how to print. I know it's a longer process but on our RM network Adobe PDF can stop other printers from working.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread