Sick of GPOs and fed up with cumbersome, expensive deployment tools
Wouldn't you appreciate being able to remotely:
- deploy Office, OpenOffice, Firefox, Acrobat Reader, WinRar, Office 2007 Compatibility Pack, etc. on all computers throughout your network etc.
- defragment all your drives
- modify registry entries
- run scripts
- patch your systems
in minutes and without leaving your chair?
Well, you gonna enjoy RemoteExec ...
RemoteExec is a versatile, schedulable, 100% agentless software solution that allows Systems Administrators to easily and quickly perform:
- Remote execution of programs (.exe, .bat, .cmd, etc.), scripts (.vbs, .js, etc.) and files associated to executables (.txt, .doc, .wav, .reg, .inf, .msi, …)
- Service Packs, patches, hotfixes and updates deployment
- Windows Installer packages deployment
- Remote Registry modification
- Files and folders remote copy, update, or deletion
- Local administrators passwords remote modification
- Remote systems power off, wake up, reboot, shutdown ...
- Lock or close user sessions
Detailed info about RemoteExec
Download a free fully-functional version of RemoteExec
See real-life examples of use
Thanks for your interest in RemoteExec. Warm regards,
P.S: 20% discount to academic organizations