Hi,

I am currently trying to set up Windows Server Essentials 2012 R2 Anywhere Access for people to have access to devices and also documents from home. I currently have it set up and running with a .remotewebaccess.com domain. I have set up port forwarding on our router and when we go to the login page for Anywhere Access we can get in without any issues. We can also access the shared document folders without any issues however people can not access the devices that we have got connected.

Whenever I click on a computer it just opens up the Remote Desktop Connection client. When I go to https://localhost/ on the server and try to connect to one of the devices i get an error message saying "Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the Remote Desktop Gateway server address requested and the certificate subject name do not match".

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could possibly shed some light on this issue and maybe point me in the right direction. I've spent countless hours on google trying to get this issue fixed!

Many Thanks.