Couple of questions that I thought I knew the answer to... but apparently I don't
1. I was certain that in Exchange 2007 OWA, when using the Direct Access stuff (document tab) you could "Send As Link" or something along those lines so you could just email a link to your work, rather than the actual document.
Does this still exist in SP2? Or did I somehow make up the entire thing? (I'm aware I can copy the link but that is I'm sure, not the feature I used)
2. Can you use Dynamic Distribution Lists in Transport Rules? I set up a transport rule, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
3. How can I prevent sending externally emails as well as recieving externally?... I guess I need to use powershell (but quite frankly, I can't be bothered to learn it for the 5 minutes - pushing it - I'll use it a week)
1. I can't find any evidence of it, but you can copy the link to the document.
3. I worked that out - but since forgot how I did it, I assume transport rules or delivery restrictions... can't remember though.
Anyway... another questions.
In OWA can you set a default address book? I know you can in Outlook 2007...
I think I found my answer already, will check it oot tomorrow unless anyone wants to advise against the msExchQueryBaseDN value?
Last edited by DrPerceptron; 24th November 2009 at 07:16 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)