+ Post New Thread
Windows Server 2008 Thread, Digital Rights Manager System in Technical; Hello, I want to set up a digital rights manager system and I have some questions to ask. According to ...

Thank Post

Digital Rights Manager System

Hello, I want to set up a digital rights manager system and I have some questions to ask. According to this Setting Up Digital Broadcast Manager, I will use 3 desktop pc, with this specifications 550MHz 256MB and 40GB. Also I will use windows server 2003, SQL server 2005, windows media rights manager 10. Where I can find Site Server which is refered in Web server software? Is it built-in with Server 2003? MDAC and ADSI are also built-in in any SPx for 2003 server? Windows media encoder would be at the same machine with Web Server. Is there any other way I could set up this system? This is my employment, and I through this I should broadcast live tv and vod. thanks

Thank Post
    Site server is now Commerce Server, are you using the windows media rights manager 10 SDK?

Thank Post
    From what I can tell, much of that article relates to older software which has probably been superceded now by the newer versions of Server.

You may find it better to explain what you hope to achieve and our membership may be able to point you in the right direction.

Thank Post

Explain...

I'm going to use windows media rights manager SDK 10. I know that the link that I mentioned is for older version of windows server. That's why I need your help. The subject for my deployment is to deliver live events(use tv card) and VOD. I started creating a site for this purpose, but I found this solution. This system will be applied in a small LAN. What microsoft technologies should I use? Is there any better way to do that? for example seting up 1 or 2 servers instead of 3? Commerce Server can be combined with Web Server?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread