For some reason I had problems with these settings you suggested.
1. Documents - Redirect to the user's home directory
2. Pictures - Follow the Documents Folder
2. Music - Follow the Documents Folder
2. Videos - Follow the Documents Folder
3. \\SERVER.domain.domain\%Username%$\Saved Searches
4. Application Data (Not Applicable)
1. When setting this as you suggested, in Win 7 I found software (Word 2003) would default to the local C:\users\username\documents folder to open and save files. This seems to correspond with Libraries>Documents which inside Document Library Locations was showing as C:\Users\username\documents as the default folder. However after changing the Documents redirection using Method 2 at When you redirect the Documents folder on a Windows Vista-based or Windows 7-based computer to a network share, the folder name unexpectedly changes back to Documents It now shows the network location (\\servername\users\teachers\username\My Documents) as the default location in Libraries and Documents and no longer tries to save to C:\users\username\documents. I just wondered how you managed to get around this by setting it as Documents - Redirect to the user's home directory.
2. When I set these as Follow the Documents Folder, I found that the Administrator on the server was not granted permissions to view these folders as a result of not being able to select "Grant the user exclusive rights to My Documents" (See http://www.edugeek.net/forums/window...s-folders.html ). After I had changed these to:
Basic - Redirect everyone's folder to the same location
Create a folder for each user under the root path
All 3 settings boxes ticked
Leave the folder...
Then when the folders were created, administrators had access to read the folders. Again, I am wondering how you got around this by setting this to Follow the Documents Folder, as I could not find another way around that problem.
3. Do you mean Saved Games? I could not find a setting called Saved Searches. Only Saved Games which you have not mentioned.
4. I have decided to Redirect Application Data. However I am unsure whether I should redirect this to: