+ Post New Thread
Windows Server 2008 R2 Thread, RD Web Setup Help in Technical; Hi Everyone Ive currently setup RD web access which consists 3 servers, 1 with the RD Gateway, Connection Broker and ...

Thank Post

RD Web Setup Help

Hi Everyone

Ive currently setup RD web access which consists 3 servers, 1 with the RD Gateway, Connection Broker and RDWeb Access roles on. The other two are session hosts with Remote apps. Both the session hosts are in the same farm called RDFarm

I seem to having trouble with the length of time it takes to access remote apps when going through the RD Gateway. It takes around two minutes just to load the remote app or sometimes not at all. I will also have to re enter the users credentials and i get Security warnings

The SSL cert (not self signed) that is on the RD Gateway server is also on both session hosts remote app configuration. Cert name is remote.domain.borough.sch.uk so not sure if this is the problem

Port 443 is open to the session host sever and i can log into the RDWeb page fine.

Any help on this would be much appreciated as its begining to drive me nuts!

Many Thanks

Thank Post
    I just changed the session hosts to use the auto generated certificate and it now goes through quicker but i still get certifiate warnings for session host 1 and 2 when connecting to a remote app. I also have to enter the user credentials in the format of DOMAIN\username

Does this indiate im using the wrong cert for the session hosts? Im just using the SSL obtained for the RD Gateway server RDWeb access logon.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread