Having a bit of a problem with Permalinks links on the server.
Im creating a new website for our Academy, and would like to make the links more user friendly hence I would like to use Permalinks.
I have installed
- IIS with every feature installed
- Latest PHP
- Latest MySQL
- URl Rewriter 2.0
- HTML is on top of the list for to be ran first
I have the following running
- Latest Moodle (In a subfolder)
- Latest Wordpress which is the current website (In a subfolder)
- Latest PHPMyAdmin
- index.html in root which redirects to a subfolder called wordpress (website)
- New wordpress installed at the root
Now everytime I copy the web.config over to the root that wordpress made the CPU usage goes up to 100% about 30 seconds later of when I guess someone goes onto to one of the sites.
Its php-cgi.exe that causing the CPU usage
This is what is in the web.config file
Ignore the layout of this, the forum has changed it
Any ideas guys?
never mind have sorted it finally!
This has been annoying for the last 1-2 weeks!
Seems it was getting permalinks settings from the root to the wordpress sub-directory, so disabled it from IIS under URL rewriting, then enable permalinks on the current website.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)