+ Post New Thread
Windows Server 2008 R2 Thread, M247 turn their hand to racing ! in Technical; ...

Thank Post

M247 turn their hand to racing !

We are proud to announce our sponsorship of Joe Girling who will be driving under the banner of M247 Racing. Joe Girling will be competing for the Jack Sears trophy in the British Touring Car Championships 2013.

22 year old racing driver Joe Girling has said about this season that, “It’s quite daunting to be honest but it’s obviously very exciting too”

“To be racing in the same events as the likes of Matt Neal and Jason Plato is a little surreal, but I’ll be aiming to keep my head down and produce some decent results. I am not one to make bold claims and I’m sure it will take me a little while to acclimatise to it all, but I am confident in my own ability and the Cruze is also a very capable car.”

M247 Technical Director, Chris Byrd explains: “M247 operate some of the most technically advanced datacentres and networks in Europe, so it seemed appropriate for us to partner with an equally innovative and forward-thinking team. We wish Joe the best of luck for the season and we’re looking forward to seeing him in action.”

Follow the action on ITV or through M247.com/racing, Facebook facebook.com/m247racing and @m247racing on twitter.

We have VIP passes available over the season that give access to the paddocks, the drivers and the track. We will do some competition draws over the next few months for anyone that requests a connectivity quote from us and mentions that they saw this on Edugeek

2. Thanks to psillars from:

john (18th April 2013)

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 934 Posts
    Good luck to Joe with team M247 racing

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread