GPO not installing software
im having a problem installing software using group policy. We have a Suite of 23 computers and i have set IE7 to deploy through group policy. This has worked fine on about 5-6 machines, the rest everytime i switch on the computers, goes through the process of installing managed software Internet Explorer 7... and it works. But the next time i switch on the computers, it happens again. throught the same process. This is very annoying because its quite a lengthy process.
All of the machines have the same hardware, as far as im aware, they are all set up the same, they all have the same permissions, but there is something that must be different.