Server 2003 Ctrl-Alt-Del Issue
Odd issue. Ctrl-Alt-Del won't bring up the login screen. If I do Ctrl-Alt-Del and then click on the blue Help link on the opening screen, I get the login prompt. But now the computer is locked, so no blue Help and I can't get the login screen.
Tried the following:
1. Keyboard replacement - no good. Anyway, once I can get logged in, the keyboard is fine. I can also use the keyboard to bring up the on screen keyboard (WinKey+U) even when the computer is locked.
2. RDP in and check Event log. RDP works. Nothing relevant in event log that I can see.
3. VNC and sending Ctrl-Alt-Del also doesn't work.
4. Googled the issue and can't find anything there that looks as if it will help.
5. Sophos is up to date and nothing has been picked up.
I am going to reboot at lunchtime, all being well, in the hope that this will resolve the issue. But any help from anyone who has had this and fixed it would be great!