+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Windows Server 2000/2003 Thread, Cry For HELP RMCC4.... in Technical; @all: Never had a support contract with RM since purchasing CC4 in early form, have done all upgrades and updates ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,028 Times in 729 Posts
    @all:

Never had a support contract with RM since purchasing CC4 in early form, have done all upgrades and updates myself, we now have a very smooth running CC4.2 on 2003R2 servers. If you do go it alone then please remember to plan carefully and set yourself attainable targets.

We have been an RM school for the past 10 years and have gone through 3 platforms, all have served our school well and the online guides from the RM site are well written and easy followed. Its all about common sense and how to approach most things in life, if you have anything large to do just break it down into chunks and maintain the system over a set period of time.

I would do just the same if we were a vanilla platform as it is just the same format, just different tools to the admin tasks.
    @kia91: Pleased you have got yourselves sorted, you will over the next few years learn all the ins and outs of the RM system so that in the future you will be able to sort any problems you get yourselves with the minimum of aid from RM in the way of a support contract. Good look for the future.

Thank Post
    @bossman I thought that you needed an RM support contract to get access to updates and the kb articles?

ajs

Thank Post
    There are various levels of support and I'm pretty sure there's a basic one that just allows you access to the KB articles and downloads but nothing else (such as phone/email support).

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12