+ Post New Thread
Windows Server 2000/2003 Thread, Win2003 Std R2 SP2 + Exchange Server 2007 SP 1 stuck on "Applying Computer Settings" in Technical; Hi All, I'm now struggling with my Exchange Server 2007 SP1 (RU 3) box which also serving as DC + ...

Thank Post

Question Win2003 Std R2 SP2 + Exchange Server 2007 SP 1 stuck on "Applying Computer Settings"

Hi All,

I'm now struggling with my Exchange Server 2007 SP1 (RU 3) box which also serving as DC + GC (5 FSMO role all in one). This is not SBS 2003, it is on Standard Edition which comes with the Dell 2950 Server.

At the moment I am able to login under safe mode but the Exchange Server 2007 cannot serve Outlook 2007 Client.

It always stuck on the "Applying Computer Settings..." therefore i have to reset the server several times, any idea to help me login (apart from the safe mode) would be greatly appreciated.

after looong time it finally able to get into the logon window, there is one problem though still remains, that is
    I can ping to outside world and check email from local OWA interactively, but this Server is not ping-able ?

Thanks.
    Last edited by albertwt; 26th January 2010 at 06:16 AM.

Thank Post

Question

I manage to disable the "Network Location Awareness" service.

and so far the server is now ping-able and TCP traffic can go both ways (including email).

but strangely this problem occured after I restarted the server as always, therefore if I'm stuck again I'll have to force reset and hope that this problem pass away (>_<)"

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread