+ Post New Thread
Windows Server 2000/2003 Thread, Sophos Enterprise Console not working in Technical; Hello, Suddenly our Sophos Enterprise Console isn't working. It just throws up the window (see attached) any help appreciated! Not ...
    Thank Post

Sophos Enterprise Console not working

Hello,

Suddenly our Sophos Enterprise Console isn't working. It just throws up the window (see attached) any help appreciated! Not sure if it's anything to do with this recent 'Updater-B' blunder.

ScreenShot005.jpg

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I don't think the Updater-B issue causes the console to do anything other than report false positives. I may be wrong.

Did this message occur after performing the console "fix"? Have you carried this out at all?

Have you checked the services to see if they are running - i've had this message when one of them has stopped

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesypete View Post
    I don't think the Updater-B issue causes the console to do anything other than report false positives. I may be wrong.

Did this message occur after performing the console "fix"? Have you carried this out at all?

Have you checked the services to see if they are running - i've had this message when one of them has stopped
    Indeed , seen this before after something took over its port , Check services and if a service is not running try and start . If it does not start check using cmd prompt what service is occupying the port

Thank Post
    is this sophos 4.5/4.7 i used to see this all the time it with it

went through all sorts of trouble shooting it was easier to remove and reinstall (p.s. installing 5 over it when its broke iirc results in broken v5)

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,575 Times in 1,254 Posts
    Funnily enough, I have this problem on EVERY server where I setup Sophos EM. After a time, it appears to break itself for no reason!

To fix this problem, simply repair Sophos EM by re-running setup. I'm running 4.5.1.0 supplied by the LA for your reference.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread