Ok, this is where I am so far.
- I'm running Windows 8.1 Enterprise.
- I've pulled the AMDX's from the Client because I didn't get what I needed from the MSI downloaded from MS.
- I created an XML file of the customised Start Screen using Powershell
- Have placed said XML file in a share on the network. I placed it in the file share that users get their desktop icons from as they have access to his folder.
- As these are the only Win8's I have, I created a GPO in the computer OU and have changed that accordingly.
Problem is, only my domain administrator account is picking it up at the moment. This makes me think permissions...
I've created a new share and have opened it up to everyone for now....still doesn't seem to work.
All I get at the moment is the Sound Recorder tile...