Hi folks,
We are running windows 7 x86/64 successfully. I have created multiple builds using MDT 2012 in a toatally zero touch environment and it works beautifully. However we are now trying to deploy Windows 8.1 preview without much success.
I have cretaed a new Server 2012 and installed MDT 2013 and ADK 8.1. I am able to take an image of Windows 8.1 but I can't deploy it completely. I have manually created a new task sequence and compared it to my Windows 7 task sequences and I can't see any problems. Also the image of Windows 8.1 will deploy but after installing the OS part of the task sequence it restarts and stops at the dekstop logon screen. However on monitoring the build it says it is on part 48 out of 65 steps 72% complete and just hangs. It should be joining the domain at this point but it just doesn't, however I get no error message either. I have checked all the drivers are there and installed. I have tried checking the logs in C:\Windows\Temp\DeploymentLogs\ZTIDomainJoin.log but no logs have been created.

Any help will be greatly received!

Brad.