Important: Read this before using your copy of Stardock Corporation's Start8.
End User License Agreement
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and Stardock Corporation for the Start8 program (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of Stardock Corporation and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
LICENSED VERSION The LICENSED VERSION means a Registered Version (using your personal serial/registration number) or an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow: YOU MAY
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change your main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Use the SOFTWARE via a network, only if you have purchased an adequate number of licenses. The number of users must not exceed the number of licenses you have purchased.
5. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only. YOU MAY NOT
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it, or make any attempt to bypass, unlock, or disable any protective or initialization system on the SOFTWARE.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
6. Upload or transmit the SOFTWARE, or any portion thereof, to any electronic bulletin board, network, or other type of multi-use computer system regardless of purpose.
7. Include the SOFTWARE in any commercial products intended for manufacture, distribution, or sale.