Super Duper fast mandatory profiles
How do you people do it? I have setup mandatory profile by doing the following.
1) Setup a local user account with admin rights. Make any changes if necessary
2) Log off and copy user accounts profile from users folder and store in profile share
3) Set permissions to authenticated user on folder in share.
4) Load registry hive and give authenticated users full control.
5) Set AD path and wait for what should be a fast login. (Sticks with preparing desktop 30 seconds) Total login 40 - 50 seconds.
What am I doing wrong? The machines are generally quick intel core 2 duo with 2gb ram runs fine when in use.
I have looked online and read a lot of other threads and I am pretty sure I did what is stated above.
Thanks as always :)