How are you configuring firewall profiles?
I've spent some of this week testing Windows 7 against our stable of applications. About 95% work without issue and of the remaining 5%, half are down to rubbish installers.
I'm now trying to decide what to do re the firewall - I'd like to keep it enabled on the domain profile (it's turned on for XP SP3 without issues), so I'm currently tuning it.
For the domain profile I've added a couple of custom rules (host monitoring app & remote av management) and enabled ping, remote volume management, service management and remote scheduled tasks management. The last three have a scope set to prevent shenanigans. I may do the same for remote volume management.
What exceptions have you set or have you turned it off completely when connected to the domain and only enabled it when away from the domain?