+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Windows 7 Thread, Windows 7 (and Windows Server) briefing at Microsoft on 21st August (free, of course) in Technical; Originally Posted by PiqueABoo You get there summer 2011? With MS apparently threatening Windows 8 in 2012 that's just one ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PiqueABoo View Post
    You get there summer 2011? With MS apparently threatening Windows 8 in 2012 that's just one year before you're out of date again
    I don't know about anyone else but I certainly don't have a big enough budget to replace Office, Windows Server and Windows Client every 2 years! And certainly couldn't do even two of them in the same year.

I think I can hold off until Windows 9 in 2014 thanks.

Thank Post
    As a follow up -- here's a virtual event on Windows 7 you all may be able to attend:

On Wednesday, December 12 at 2 pm ET/11 am PT there will be a FREE (and open to the public) virtual roundtable to discuss Windows 7 – issues with migration, key concerns for consumers and small business owners, how to know if you’re ready to upgrade…

The author of Windows 7 for Dummies is a panelist, as well as small business experts Gene Marks, Anita Campbell and Ramon Ray. There’s also a Twitter component by using the hashtag #Win7assist. Here’s the link to register – might be interesting to see what they have to say -- http://bit.ly/Win7COL

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,314 Times in 798 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasmeen_85 View Post
    As a follow up -- here's a virtual event on Windows 7 you all may be able to attend:

On Wednesday, December 12 at 2 pm ET/11 am PT there will be a FREE (and open to the public) virtual roundtable to discuss Windows 7 – issues with migration, key concerns for consumers and small business owners, how to know if you’re ready to upgrade…

The author of Windows 7 for Dummies is a panelist, as well as small business experts Gene Marks, Anita Campbell and Ramon Ray. There’s also a Twitter component by using the hashtag #Win7assist. Here’s the link to register – might be interesting to see what they have to say -- http://bit.ly/Win7COL
    Quick question, who exactly is running this? I am not really clear from the link.

Cheers

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post
    Quick question, who exactly is running this? I am not really clear from the link.

Cheers
    It's hosted by small business experts - Gene Marks, Anita Campbell and Ramon Ray and the author of Windows 7 for Dummies, Andy Rathbone in conjunction with Citrix Online.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Yasmeen

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345