+ Post New Thread
Windows 7 Thread, Internet explorer problem in Technical; Hi everyone I have a strange on can some one help. We have a room full of lenovo all in ...
    Thank Post

Internet explorer problem

Hi everyone

I have a strange on can some one help.

We have a room full of lenovo all in one a70z computers they are in one room and are plugged into one switch and are running strange.

They are built with the schools wds image that is ok all round school and the same user settings are deployed by group policy for internet explorer but in this one room internet explorer runs slow in normal mode but fast in private mode. I have no idea why.

These computers have the same plug ins like flas shockwave etc like the rest of the school which does not have problems

We have tried a different switch but its no better. We have changed driver of nic but no better.

The switch is plugged into a ups for power protection.

This is the only room we have this type of computer and they are plugged into the same switch.

I have tried plugging half into one switch and the other half into another but that did not help.

Why would private browsing be ok but normal painfully slow:'-(

Richard

Thank Post
    If its the same problem we had, disable the flash player add-ons and see what happens then... We had an issue where sites were taking ages to load or hanging, particularly youtube, yahoo and others. Everything was fine in private mode which narrowed it down to an add-on, i disabled flash and voila everything worked perfectly again. A reinstall of flash 11.8 fixed the problem. We were running 11.5 for specific reasons which was working fine and then out of the blue people started reporting the problem we both seem to be describing.

3. Thanks to jjohnsoncantell from:

ricki (12th October 2013)

Thank Post
    Thanks

I have found a sanako plugin called Observer.BrowserMonito that appears to be causing the problems. see http://www.sanako.com/en-gb/files/Sa...O-Document.pdf

Richard

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread