Windows 7 Thread, Help with 'All user' programs in Technical; Hi,
Ive installed programs into the 'all users' programs folder logged on as the administrator on the domain, If I ...
17th September 2013, 03:11 PM #1
Help with 'All user' programs
Ive installed programs into the 'all users' programs folder logged on as the administrator on the domain, If I navigate to all users I can see the programs but if I log in as a user no programs come up in the start menu.
17th September 2013, 03:20 PM #2
I assume it's Windows 7??
- Check location: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu
- Then check permissions of shortcuts
- Check Group Policy: "remove common program groups from Start Menu" is not enabled
- Check Group Policy: "Remove All Programs list from Start Menu" is not enabled
- There might be another one to check, but can't think of it at the moment.
17th September 2013, 03:43 PM #3
yeah sorry its Win7 I thought I included that.
Originally Posted by MYK-IT
Thanks Ill try those things
By ZombieFred in forum Windows Server 2008 R2
Last Post: 21st August 2013, 12:46 PM
By synaesthesia in forum Windows 7
Last Post: 28th June 2012, 06:57 PM
By itguy22 in forum Windows
Last Post: 12th February 2010, 01:16 PM
By greguk in forum Coding
Last Post: 3rd April 2008, 08:20 AM
Last Post: 17th March 2008, 03:01 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)