Hi All,

I have this really weird thing happening and I can't quite figure it out. I have had a look around to see if anyone else gets this issue and can't seem to find anything on this site nor on any other forums after doing a standard google search.

I have a Belkin F5D8055 N+ Wireless Adapter connected to my machine by it's docking station thing. This is connected into the back of the PC. Weirdly, when I first turn on the PC, the connection doesn't load, and it doesn't automatically connect to the preferred wireless connection. Not until windows has fully loaded, I have the desktop background that I can unplug and re-plug the USB adapter into it's cradle/dock and then it picks up the preferred wireless connection. I have reloaded the different drivers for it, have tried different ports but to no avail. So this is kind of my last hope before I give up and cry haha.

If anyone has any suggestions i'll be more than happy to try them and let you know the outcome (hopefully fix it as it's starting to bug me)

PC Configuration: Win 7 Prof 64-Bit.

Look forward to the floods of replies haha or just a few will do.

Cheers all, enough geeking for the night. Clocking out 00:53 - Over and out!