if working fine for me both from the college and the my home
The migration is complete and it's now our live site :D
Added a few extras onto it as well now, OWA link in the top login section and a Moodle Bar addon for the bottom... so far so good :)
Returning Untitled Document for me, or did I just come at a bad time where you had a blank index.html uploaded? :)
:o i am shocked! that it absolutly great.. well done! looks very nice and those little things you have done make a huge difference!
Most likely how its meant to be with ref to the ispy live posts bit , however when I click on it and it keeps moving posts down, most of the time I see one and it keeps moving them down so I don't have a chance to click on it and I find it annoying. Don't suppose there is a preference so that it just loads all of them as they are without moving them down.
Other then that the rest is great
Not loading at all for me in either Chrome or IE8 - just a blank page.
Intrigued at @flake's block report "policy: PontelandHigh" - that's the name of a school in Northumberland. Is the filtering company blocking your site because Ponteland requested it or is their school site and others like it blocked??
Looks good, though I can't help but wonder whether it may be a little too crowded in places? Also, I'd fix up the domain so that it works without the www, not allowing www-less access generally annoys people to no end (why do we even use that any more?).
in FF3.5 the page snaps when loading.... appears to be the "start here" box being full width, then put into the sidebox.
Appart from that it looks very slick
Very nice! I like your work.
Thanks for all your feedback, a few updates...
- Edu-IT is correct, we moved from using the site as our VLE to website the other week
- the vle subdomain needs to be working, our host needs to add another VHOST record on their Apache box for it to redirect
- suggestion noted regarding the www-less access, will look into it
- front page could get a little bit busy with the news items at the bottom, can live with that though although I might try and change the news item layout
- the course block snap is how Moodle renders the page I think, not much of a problem though and it draws attention to that block, which works out pretty well in a weird way!
Feedback from learners on our survey looks to be good so far and tutors like the updated Moodle theme as it seems to have had the desired effect on usability :)