+ Post New Thread
Web Development Thread, Red5Chat in Coding and Web Development; Has anyone got any experience deploying Red5Chat or is any able to provide any pointers about where to start? I've ...
    Thank Post

Red5Chat

Has anyone got any experience deploying Red5Chat or is any able to provide any pointers about where to start? I've not got any experience compiling Java and there is essentially no documentation available either on that site or on SF.

Not hugely surprising as the site is trying to push you towards their install services where it is all configured for you, but I'd like to have a crack at it as a learning experience before I go running to them with the credit card (and subsequently when it breaks).

Thank Post
    [QUOTE=pwds;452155]Has anyone got any experience deploying Red5Chat or is any able to provide any pointers about where to start? I've not got any experience compiling Java and there is essentially no documentation available either on that site or on SF.

I have successfully installed it here on my free chat rooms I would be happy to help anyone out with installation if you need help.

Thank Post
    The new fixed red5chat you can find here freedevelopment(dot)net

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I have successfully installed it -- I would be happy to help anyone out with installation if you need help.
    Hi, I'd be interested in learning how to install this script. I'd be willing to pay $25, which is about all I can afford at the moment. Detailed instructions is all I need to get the ball running. Thanks and let me know

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    eh, hmmm... "rolling" i mean, lol

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information