+ Post New Thread
Web Development Thread, OneOrZero 1.8 mailGate issue in Coding and Web Development; Hi guys, Not sure if this would be the right forum as the official OOZ support forum seems pretty dead ...

Thank Post

OneOrZero 1.8 mailGate issue

Hi guys,

Not sure if this would be the right forum as the official OOZ support forum seems pretty dead these days.

Ok i setup a fresh install if 1.8 on Ubuntu server. I setup mailgate to pull in from a pop account, i had a little trouble getting crontab to do this so i was testing it manually by opening the mailgate.php in a browser which worked no problem.

Now since crontab is working im getting the following error:
    Code:
    +OK Dovecot ready. <1230.4.4ac3d74f.S7Bu4lGoVVgQ8c/vSZPlbg==@yhgfladm2> +OK +OK Logged in. Ack: +OK, Num Messages: 1 ***New mail*** 
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/helpdesk/mailgate/mailGate.php on line 334 Receipt emailed for ticket #99 Ticket #99 - Page emailed to: ,<emailaddress>,<emailaddress>,<emailaddress>,
    no template +OK Marked to be deleted.
    Now nothing...and i mean nothing has changed since it was working earlier. I have tried sending the emails with attachments and without, plain text, HTML and Rich text all with the same result.

Weird thing is the tickets are created but duplicated, which is obviously wrong.

I have looked at other peoples posts regarding this but nothing has been conclusive in resolving it.

any ideas guys?

Cheers

Thank Post

oneorzero logupdat issue i am using 1.8 version

Hi Guys, can any one help me out in oneorzero ticket system issues

ticket log update is not updating after submitting the ticket, i am getting email but the log is not updating in the update log below

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread