+ Post New Thread
Web Development Thread, Free podcast hosting (recommendations please) in Coding and Web Development; Hello there, I'm currently revamping our school's website and would like to have an easy place that teachers can upload ...

Thank Post

Free podcast hosting (recommendations please)

Hello there,
    I'm currently revamping our school's website and would like to have an easy place that teachers can upload podcasts without me having to do too much to facilitate it.

To this end, I've been thinking about signing us up to a podcast hosting service. Our podcasts will be in quicktime format and will either be audio/pictures or video.

I'd like to find one that is free, has a reasonable amount of storage space and no inappropriate ads.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks,

Steve

Have decided to move repost this in another forum section as perhaps this isn't the most appropriate one.

Thank Post
    Hi,
    Podcast Generator - Open Source Podcast Publishing Solution This is open source software, We had one set up for us by our LEA to use. I can't honestly say I've used it alot from the back end because as I say it was already set up but it is easy to use. You would need a server to host on though, maybe you could do this internally?

I've also heard of this being used by people My Podcast - Free Podcast Hosting & Directory I've not used it myself but it does offer free services. There's advertisements obviously but I've been told they're safe. You can still dump in Itunes aswell from that site.

There's always youtube aswell if you're doing videocasts! Create you're own channel.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread