+ Post New Thread
Web Development Thread, Lead2Trade Code in Coding and Web Development; Hi All, I have some API Instructions provided from a company for my website and the code needs adding to ...
    Thank Post

Lead2Trade Code

Hi All,

I have some API Instructions provided from a company for my website and the code needs adding to the site. The code makes my website communicate with Lead2Trade. A client will fill in a contact form & the information that they provide is then forwarded into Leads2Trades system. I have no idea how to sort this. I have attached the API instructions if anybody can make any sense of it.

Many ThanksAPI_Instructions.txt

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,155 Times in 1,594 Posts
    Why would you want to do it? Allegedly it improves your, and their, website's search ranking. I get these kind of emails all the time and just ignore them. I suggest you do too.

Thank Post
    Hi,

This code is required to pass the information to Leads2Trade otherwise I have to do this manually I want my site to communicate with them as this is how it works & how it makes money.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenkellett View Post
    I have some API Instructions provided from a company for my website and the code needs adding to the site.
    It would seem that Lead2Trade provide a service to which you can post XML data. You get your site to generate an XML file containing whatever data it is you're sending, then do an HTTP POST call to send that XML data to the URL given by the API documentation. From the looks of the documentation, you'll have to implement this as server-side code, this isn't going to be a case of copy-and-pasting a bit of Javascript.

This looks like the kind of thing that large websites with multiple catagories of product / service would use to submit data. You might well be looking for a simpler solution - does Lead2Trade offer a simple bit of code for you to paste directly into the HTML of your website, a basic affiliate-tracking scheme?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread