+ Post New Thread
Web Development Thread, URGENT Help with ASP.NET in Coding and Web Development; Hi Im trying to make a online booking system for a cinema what Im trying to do is. A table ...

Thank Post

URGENT Help with ASP.NET

Hi
    Im trying to make a online booking system for a cinema what Im trying to do is.
    A table shows the available films and the dates available they select that date for the film and screen times are shown they then click on that time and a GUI pops up and shows seat they can book they click on a seat and the data is presented in a form saying "Your film is **** and date and time is **** and select seats are ***" then they click on submit and done.

What is made tables for films and for times but I have no idea what to do next.

any help ?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderd View Post
    Hi
    Im trying to make a online booking system for a cinema what Im trying to do is.
    A table shows the available films and the dates available they select that date for the film and screen times are shown they then click on that time and a GUI pops up and shows seat they can book they click on a seat and the data is presented in a form saying "Your film is **** and date and time is **** and select seats are ***" then they click on submit and done.

What is made tables for films and for times but I have no idea what to do next.

any help ?
    Is this a school/college/university project?

Thank Post
    OKi Ive got really far now Ive basically made the tables and grid view to display all the results, and Ive made the GUI by using image map making a simple image of cinema seat plan and adding rectangular hotspots then giving the post back value to display the seat number.

I want to add a color to when ever the user moves the mouse over the hotspot like a inactive world map kinda thing. Ive found this jQuery plugin called mapster:

ImageMapster

how I have no I idea how to implement it into my coding. How to add the plugin to Visual Studio and how do I use the tags extra.

Also the last final thing I need to do is when the user clicks on the seat hotspot it displays the message in a label I want the message to display in a message box that come up my code currently is:

PHP Code:
    protected void ImageMap1_Click(object senderImageMapEventArgs e)
        {

Label1.Text = ("YOU CAN DO IT!!! Well done you have booked") + e.PostBackValue.ToString();
        } 

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread