Bluesky thinking Deputy Head Teacher!
I wonder if anyone has a solution to this request from a DHT that dreams the dream...
The Deputy Head at my school is after an eportfolio system that each child:
- Can record/evidence numerous 'achievements' in a personal e-portfolio (not necessarily school work)
- For those achievements to be verified by staff - a credit or point or something like that awarded
- For the credits to be acculumalted (withing 6 diferent categories of achievement)
- So that pupils can see at a glance how well they are progressing in a category, and where to improve
- Then pupils can be awarded a big reward for milestone achievements - Bronze, Silver, Gold
I can't find a solution out there. I know that it sounds like a game-like feedback system, so am well aware of Gamification ideas. But there is nothing that fits the bill.
If there is anyone with the perfect solution out there, I'd love to hear it!