Virtual Learning Platforms Thread, elearning platform developer - capabilities required in Technical; Greetings - I am a new member and am not a tech person. I am interested in identifying a suitable ...
22nd February 2012, 10:35 AM #1
- Rep Power
elearning platform developer - capabilities required
Greetings - I am a new member and am not a tech person. I am interested in identifying a suitable IT consultant who can develop a moodle-based elearning platform for my venture. I need to develop a job description that specifies the capabilities required. I would like advice on what I should add to the list of capabilities below:
- Hands-on experience in the eLearning design & development, including use of various elearning development tools, technologies and standards
- Past experience working on elearning projects and developing/customising elearning platforms
- Custom eLearning development including Moodle LMS setup, installation, skinning, customization, administration and hosting
- Multimedia production , Animations & Games development
- SCORM conversions
- Graphics Design/Web Development/ Interactive Media Design
- User interface/ template designs
- Audio/Video Production and Editing
Thank you for your feedback.
22nd February 2012, 02:02 PM #2
You have covered the Admin side of Moodle (Installation), Graphics/Video/Audio, Templates and the overall Platform creation and maintaining. I really think you have everything possible on that list, not sure if there will be more skills that could be useful. I am currently doing ours and that list covers all that I have done or doing.
Although this will probably be grouped under the development side, he/she will have to build a working close relationship with departments. Which I have been doing
Last edited by mthomas08; 22nd February 2012 at 02:04 PM.
13th March 2012, 07:42 AM #3
- Rep Power
Thanks for your comments Mark.
By Will_Townsend in forum Educational IT Jobs
Last Post: 31st March 2010, 04:23 PM
By JustinClift in forum Virtual Learning Platforms
Last Post: 25th May 2008, 04:00 PM
By RobinBall in forum Virtual Learning Platforms
Last Post: 30th August 2007, 11:13 AM
By russdev in forum Group Project
Last Post: 28th February 2007, 12:13 PM
By Dos_Box in forum General EduGeek News/Announcements
Last Post: 28th August 2005, 09:37 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread