+ Post New Thread
Virtual Learning Platforms Thread, Frog Primary in Technical; Hi Ive just started using Frog Primary and wondered if there are any other schools out there using it? First ...

Thank Post

Frog Primary

Hi

Ive just started using Frog Primary and wondered if there are any other schools out there using it?

First impressions is that its very good indeed but there are a number of bugs Im waiting on being fixed and would like to know if any other Junior/primary schools have a a fully functioning version yet?

cheers

Thank Post
    Not yet, but I'm definitely interested... What kind of issues are you having, i thought it wasn't launching until autumn this year?

Thank Post
    Hi Dom,

Ive never been sure of the launch date and think that maybe we're the first to actually have a version running. I'm currently having problems with the internal email section not loading and permissions issues not allowing users to view each other profiles. Apart from that its fantastic. Im hoping these issues are sorted today as I'm introducing the platform to staff tonight and training them next week!!

Thank Post
    I had similar issues when we got frog secondary at a school i used to work at about 4 years ago, their support was brilliant though and everything was sorted pretty quick. Hope yours gets sorted too, looks great :-)

Thank Post
    Sounds interesting, whats the cost to the primary version? Is it at expensive as the secondary one?

Thank Post
    Just got Frog set up at our primary school, but need to get hold of some guidance documentation to ensure smooth set up- having trouble with adding groups as it won't show all our groups. It says page 1 of 5, but there is no page 2, 3, or 4. So beyond year 1, I am sunk!

Thank Post
    Can't help with the problems, but frog support are usually pretty quick if you give them a ring/email:

support@support.frogtrade.com
    01422 395 939

Which school are you at? Is your frog website live? (pm me if you don't want to post here)

Thank Post
    Yes, Frog were easy to contact- there were issues with the setup that they will look into. We are at Coddington Primary- but there is very little to show yet as I need a guide on setting up the structure of the whole site for our school. Need to set year group pages and associate pupils and staff with them. I am thinking it would be sensible for my admin staff to associate teachers and teaching assistants with year groups in SIMS rather than doing it manually in Frog myself for the whole staff and having to change it all when someone new arrrives or changes year group

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread