Computer Lab - Windows Multipoint vs Standard+Ncomputing ?
I have to modernize two computer rooms in schools (separate buildings). Total replacement of equipment.
I am considering between the two solutions proposed by the contractors and I'm not sure which is better:
Computer Lab for 24 terminals for students and one for the teacher:
1 Windows Multipoint Server 2012 Premium + CALs
- Two serwers Intel Core i7, 16GB, 128GBSSD, 1TB HDD 2nd.
- Many video cards in servers and direct connections to the terminal monitors to DVI cables
- Keyboard, mouse and speakers connected by simple usb hubs.
2 Windows Server Standard 2012 + RmtDsktpCals
- One server with basically the same config
- User terminals based on NComputing M300
Both configurations cost more or less the same.
What do you think about it? Which solution is more efficient and user friendly, gernerally better?