Thin Client and Virtual Machines Thread, VMWare View and Windows Live Movie Maker 2011 in Technical; I'm installing Windows Live Movie Maker 2011 on Windows 7 VM for use with VM-View clients. The install proceeds as ...
2nd August 2011, 05:30 PM #1
- Rep Power
VMWare View and Windows Live Movie Maker 2011
I'm installing Windows Live Movie Maker 2011 on Windows 7 VM for use with VM-View clients. The install proceeds as normal, but when you try to launch the program, you get a message that says that Movie Maker can't start. I can't figure it out. movie maker issue.png
17th August 2011, 08:27 PM #2
- Rep Power
I would try the following
1. Check the settings on the Base VM.
Windows Live Movie Maker requires
• Memory: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB of RAM or higher is recommended when editing high-definition [HD] video)
• Processor: 2.4 GHz (single processor) or higher (a dual-core processor or higher is recommended when editing HD video)
2. Add more video ram to the Base VM.
3. Edit the pool and increase the Max number of monitors allow. This helps with video issues, even if you are only using one monitor.
By dhorowitz in forum Windows 7
Last Post: 16th July 2011, 10:00 AM
By mbhmirc in forum Licensing Questions
Last Post: 15th July 2011, 12:23 PM
By Zoom7000 in forum Thin Client and Virtual Machines
Last Post: 10th May 2010, 12:11 AM
By cromertech in forum Windows 7
Last Post: 24th March 2010, 07:23 PM
By TheCrust in forum Windows 7
Last Post: 24th October 2009, 11:50 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)