Hey Ric, I know this is an oooold thread but did you ever get this issue sorted. I have a similar issue with load evaluators at the moment. If you don't mind taking a peep.
Citrix load evaluators
Here's an odd one... I have 5 servers (SVRTS1 to SVRTS5) published as an application. The load manager is set to add users to the server with the lowest load and it is capped at 30 users to stop it getting out of control.
The problem that I have though, is that all the sessions keep going onto just one server. For example....
* User A logs on and they are allocated to SVRTS1
* User B logs on and is allocated to SVRTS2
* User C logs on and is allocated to SVRTS3
* User D logs on and is allocated to SVRTS4 (all seems well so far)
* User E logs on and is allocated to SVRTS4
* User F logs on and is allocated to SVRTS4
* User G logs on and is allocated to SVRTS4 (starting to get the picture?)
As you can see, nobody gets allocated to SVRTS5!
This will go on indefinately and I generally end up pulling it from the farm before it gets anywhere near the 30 connections so I'm not even sure if that is working.
I have checked the services, taken it out the farm and re-added it, re-made the load manager, rebooted the server (several times), tried the 'default' load manager and more besides but nothing seems to stop this anomoly!
Google hasn't even turned up anything!!!
Please help in any way you can... this is getting pretty annoying now!
I definitiely sorted it but I can't remember how
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)