Dear All,
We have 30 Xenith Pro 2 running Firmware 2.0_214 with a Xendesktop 7.1 and a Storefront. We keep getting “Citrix Sign on Error” on certain clients.

They get a DHCP address and are able to ping both DDC`s, both Storefront servers, the FTP server and the Licensing server, they are also on the same subnet and VLAN.
I have tried factory resetting the terminals that are getting the Citrix sign on error but this has not helped.
As far as I can tell storefront is in native mode (unticked), but I am aware the PnliteServer in the ini file is in the old legacy mode style, I have tried removing the Citrix/Storefront/PNAgent/config.xml but the clients then fail to connect completely.
Please find our Xen.ini below:

;************************************************* ************
;* Time *
Timeserver=192.168.1.200 Timeformat="24-hour format" Dateformat=dd/mm/yyyy GetBiosDT=yes
TimeZone='Greenwich Mean Time' ManualOverride=yes Daylight=yes Start=030507 End=100507 TimeZoneName="GMT Standard Time" DayLightName="GMT Daylight Time"

;* Network *

SignOn=Yes
DomainList="*****"
MaxVNCD=1
VncPassword="*****"
VncPrompt=No Accept=5

;Privilege=High EnableTrace=yes
;SaveSysinfo=ftp://192.168.1.61/Trace/$mac.log username=****\ftproot password=****** size=100
Privilege=high Upload=usb
;D:/WTOS_coredump
;* ICA *

IcaBrowsing=HTTP
PnliteServer=http://192.168.1.63/Citrix/Storefront/PNAgent/config.xml ReconnectAtLogon=2 ReconnectFromButton=2 Storefront=yes

Screen=1 Resolution=DDC
Desktop=background.jpg

Device=Ethernet Speed="Auto"
BootpDisable=yes
RapportDisable=yes
WDMService=no
DhcpExpire=Reboot

We have an active case with WYSE but I am keen to get this resolved quickly.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Andy