+ Post New Thread
Page 60 of 83 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1233
Scripts Thread, FITS Compliant Web Based Helpdesk - ** RELEASED ** in Coding and Web Development; Originally Posted by vikpaw On this new version, does it allow attachments to come from UNC paths, so it will ...
  1. #886

    vikpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    5,843
    Thank Post
    671
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 1,143 Posts
    Rep Power
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by vikpaw View Post
    On this new version, does it allow attachments to come from UNC paths, so it will work with redirected drives and MACs?
    Also, does anyone have a problem uploading a .docx attachment.
    Sorry i know i should be in the OP forum, just going there to look too.
    Probably ignore this ^ as it's item 309, and it should all be fixed with the new "Media Manager"

  2. #887

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,088
    Thank Post
    402
    Thanked 618 Times in 565 Posts
    Rep Power
    180
    Any update on release?

  3. #888

    vikpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    5,843
    Thank Post
    671
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 1,143 Posts
    Rep Power
    349
    @ICTNUT - did you get my last two emails...? I know you're probably busy with the new release n'all, just wondering in case i'm using the wrong suffix or something.

  4. #889

    plexer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    13,272
    Thank Post
    613
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,407 Posts
    Rep Power
    412
    Hi guys,

    Just to give you all an update Oz is currently at Firebrand studying for his MCITP:EA so we won't be seeing a lot of him this week if at all.

    I'm unsure if he's there for 2 weeks or just doing the 2nd week of a SA/EA course.

    Ben

  5. Thanks to plexer from:

    ICTNUT (12th October 2011)

  6. #890
    ICTNUT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hereford
    Posts
    1,419
    Thank Post
    196
    Thanked 249 Times in 122 Posts
    Rep Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by vikpaw View Post
    @ICTNUT - did you get my last two emails...? I know you're probably busy with the new release n'all, just wondering in case i'm using the wrong suffix or something.
    Hi Vik,

    Yes I did, will respond to them over the weekend if thats ok. As per Plexers' post I am a little busy this week

  7. #891
    ICTNUT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hereford
    Posts
    1,419
    Thank Post
    196
    Thanked 249 Times in 122 Posts
    Rep Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by plexer View Post
    Hi guys,

    Just to give you all an update Oz is currently at Firebrand studying for his MCITP:EA so we won't be seeing a lot of him this week if at all.

    I'm unsure if he's there for 2 weeks or just doing the 2nd week of a SA/EA course.

    Ben
    Here till sunday, so back to normal from Monday after doing 14 hour days for 7 days

  8. #892

    plexer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    13,272
    Thank Post
    613
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,407 Posts
    Rep Power
    412
    Get back to it then mate hope you're having fun.

    Ben

  9. #893

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,088
    Thank Post
    402
    Thanked 618 Times in 565 Posts
    Rep Power
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by ICTNUT View Post
    Here till sunday, so back to normal from Monday after doing 14 hour days for 7 days
    How we going?

  10. #894

    plexer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    13,272
    Thank Post
    613
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,407 Posts
    Rep Power
    412
    Oz is back in the land of the living having acheived his MCITP:EA, well done that man.

    I'm sure he'll be along shortly.

    Ben

  11. #895

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,088
    Thank Post
    402
    Thanked 618 Times in 565 Posts
    Rep Power
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by plexer View Post
    Oz is back in the land of the living having acheived his MCITP:EA, well done that man.

    I'm sure he'll be along shortly.

    Ben
    Indeed. Well done to him! :-)

    Was just asking! Not hassling. Or at least I hope not.

  12. #896

    vikpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    5,843
    Thank Post
    671
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 1,143 Posts
    Rep Power
    349
    congrats to @ICTNUT - w00t

    Does anyone access opsd on an iphone, i tried but couldn't get the floating login box to accept my credentials. - probably forgotten a setting somewhere...

  13. #897

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,088
    Thank Post
    402
    Thanked 618 Times in 565 Posts
    Rep Power
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by vikpaw View Post
    congrats to @ICTNUT - w00t

    Does anyone access opsd on an iphone, i tried but couldn't get the floating login box to accept my credentials. - probably forgotten a setting somewhere...
    Which version of OPSD?

    Depending on your release, you'll probably find it's not working yet! I got same issue as you and raised it with Oz over on the support forums.

  14. #898

    vikpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    5,843
    Thank Post
    671
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 1,143 Posts
    Rep Power
    349
    The latest one from April i think - no updates since then. v2.0.4111.31536 , glad it's on the list, i just never thought to try it, but now we have site wide - ish wireless it could be useful.

  15. #899

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,088
    Thank Post
    402
    Thanked 618 Times in 565 Posts
    Rep Power
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by vikpaw View Post
    The latest one from April i think - no updates since then. v2.0.4111.31536 , glad it's on the list, i just never thought to try it, but now we have site wide - ish wireless it could be useful.
    I tested this and it doesn't work on the latest beta either so it's definately not you. :-)

    You're right though, could be useful for tablet devices etc if it works on those.

  16. #900

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    41
    Thank Post
    11
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    13
    Any news on when next update going to be released?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Framework for ICT Technical Support (FITS)
    By FITS in forum School ICT Policies
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 3rd March 2009, 09:38 AM
  2. very very urgent: FITS Your Experiences
    By russdev in forum General EduGeek News/Announcements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 23rd October 2007, 11:21 PM
  3. Is your school website DDA compliant?
    By bishopsgarthstockton in forum Web Development
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10th July 2007, 03:34 PM
  4. dda compliant website
    By Uraken in forum Web Development
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 8th June 2007, 09:23 AM
  5. PHP based Helpdesk with IMAP or POP3 authentication?
    By wesleyw in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18th October 2006, 01:08 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •