I have a handful of computers that is slowly growing to more than just a handful... some are domain attached and others are not. What I'm wondering is if there is a script that will allow me to make changes to one or more local computer policy?
As in I log in and run a batch file and it makes the changes for me automatically...

Now privacy rules within my school has made it so that the "powers that be" don't want people to know who the previous user of the computer was when they come to log on.

So thats found in the policy section under...

Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options then changing the option under Interactive Logon: Do not display lasy user name to enabled.

Natually for computers like the ones in my team we don't need to apply this policy as we only use our own computers, however with the class room machines and mobile teaching work stations we'd like to apply this...

First of all if this is possible to do, that'll be great, secondly someone pointing us in right direction would be very helpful!

Hopefully that makes sense!

Thanks!