+ Post New Thread
Scripts Thread, AutoId script in Coding and Web Development; I want to make a script for Good Came Empire, and I don't know from where to start, i have ...

Thank Post

AutoId script

I want to make a script for Good Came Empire, and I don't know from where to start, i have no ideea where to search for AutoId sintax or some informations about AutoId commands. I would like to suggest me some sites to learn a little bit of autoid beacause the script isn't that complicates....5 clicks in 10 minutes

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cerbu21 View Post
    I want to make a script for Good Came Empire, and I don't know from where to start, i have no ideea where to search for AutoId sintax or some informations about AutoId commands. I would like to suggest me some sites to learn a little bit of autoid beacause the script isn't that complicates....5 clicks in 10 minutes
    Code:
    Users are also prohibited from running the online game (including all individual web pages) with other programs besides the internet browser or the client program that has been provided. This refers in particular to so-called bots and other tools meant to replace or supplement the web interface. 

Also prohibited are scripts and completely or partially automated programs that provide users with an advantage over other users. This includes auto-refresh-functions and other integrated mechanisms of the internet browser, if it includes automated operations.
    Personally seems rather silly trying to cheat at a game, but if you really want to Tutorial - Notepad

Steve
    Last edited by Steve21; 16th December 2012 at 08:08 PM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread