+ Post New Thread
School ICT Policies Thread, AUP in School Administration; I have been told to put a post Ctrl+Alt+Del message on the staff machines to tell them that what they ...
    Thank Post

AUP

I have been told to put a post Ctrl+Alt+Del message on the staff machines to tell them that what they are doing may not be as private as they think, and that I do indeed have access to their files and e-mail should there be a need for it. Bearing in mind I want to keep it as short and clear as possible, does this cover everything I need to?

"This is a secured and monitored network. By continuing to log on you agree that all activity may be monitored. All data held on the system is subject to be viewed should network security or operation be compromised.”

Thanks

Tom

Thank Post

Re: AUP

Sounds perfect Tom

Thank Post

Might use it myself...if you don't mind that it is? :-)

Thank Post

Was thinkiing of that myslef HodgeHi

Thank Post

If anybody does wish to use this then feel free. I wrote it myself and have no issue with anybody using it, I tried to make it sound as professional as possible and come from the angle of: although I technically can access everything you do, I'm not going to sit in the office bored one tuesday afternoon and read through your e-mail. I didn't think that as an AUP would go down too well :-)

If anybody has any AUP policy that you would like to share with me or colaborativly write one then please PM me for contact details as this is something that I would be very interested in. This is obviously just the cover my own back staff AUP but what I need to write next is a full one that can be implimented somewhere with the rest of the school generic policies.

Tom

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information